Returning to Normal Operations
General Executory Decree
In accordance with the latest guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), which no longer
recommends social distancing or face coverings for those who are fully vaccinated, and North Carolina
Executive Order 215 that lifts mask and social distancing requirements in most circumstances, effective
immediately parishes and the faithful in the Diocese of Charlotte are to observe the following norms.
1) Religious services no longer require social distancing or face coverings.
2) Those who remain vulnerable are advised to continue wearing face coverings or attend Mass virtually.
3) Masses and confessions are to return to their pre-COVID schedules beginning Pentecost Sunday (May 23, 2021).
4) The options of receiving Communion from the chalice and extending the Sign of Peace are to remain
omitted until further notice.
5) The faithful retain the right to receive Communion on the tongue or in the hand.
Beginning Pentecost Sunday, May 23, 2021, the general dispensation from attending Mass on Sundays and
Holy Days of Obligation will be narrowed to include only those who remain vulnerable to the coronavirus.
To view the complete document with additional information, please click here.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting
St. Luke Catholic Church.
St. Luke is a warm, spiritual, active and growing Parish located in a lovely setting in Mint Hill, NC.
If you are interested in celebrating your faith, seeking to strengthen your path, or navigating your way to a deeper and more meaningful relationship with both God and Gospel, please come join us so that we may share the walk with you on your journey to renewed spiritual strength and enlightenment. You will find St. Luke to be a welcoming and energetic Parish filled with plenty of opportunities for both fellowship and friendship. We hope to see you soon!
Fr. Paul Gary
Regular Mass Times
Saturday at 5:00 PM
Sunday services are at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM (Bi-Lingual) and 4:30 PM
Monday and Thursday at 11:00 AM
Wednesday at 6:30 PM
Friday 8:30 AM
*Reconciliation 4:00 - 4:45 PM Saturdays
To be a Christ-Centered Church Responsive to the Needs of All. Preserving, Spreading and Celebrating the Teachings of Jesus. Offering Hope, Comfort and Peace.
© 2018 by St. Luke Catholic Church.