If you would like to make an electronic contribution and/or set up recurring donations but would prefer to do so by phone please call our Business Manager, Lori Kissinger, at 704-545-1224 x 11. As long as you have a valid email address your donation(s) can be set up with a quick phone call. An email will be sent to you so that you can confirm your donation(s) and you will need to reply back to that as your authorization.
Have additional questions? Send an email to LoriKissinger@stlukechurch.net
(please remember not to include any personal information or account numbers in your email).
Thousands of people across the diocese benefit because of the DSA-funded ministries.
Among those served are:
• 42,070 children and adults through programs assisted by the Faith Formation Office
• 6,896 students in Catholic Schools
• 1,250 teenagers through Youth Ministry
• 1,760 Catholic college students through Campus Ministry programs
• 18,021 clients of Catholic Charities Diocese of Charlotte, served in the following office
locations: Asheville, Charlotte, Murphy, Greensboro, Winston-Salem
• 127 permanent deacons through the Permanent Diaconate program
• 41 seminarians currently in formation for the diocese
Ways to Give:
1) Donate online at www.charlottediocese.org/dsa
2) Text "DSA" to 704-389-2096